Why talk about families?

Hey there and welcome! My name is Josh Call and I've created this blog in hopes of bringing to light the essentiality of families. My family means everything to me and I hope that I can influence others to see the importance of the family like I do! Whether it's going on trips to Disneyland, Hawaii, or just playing games around the kitchen table, my family has always loved being together and has meant so much to me. I love my family and I believe that much of the success in my life should be credited to my incredible relationship that I have with them. My family is a part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! As such, we believe very strongly in the importance of families and that "Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ." (The Family: A Proclamation to the World). God has commanded from the beginning to "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth"(Genesis 1:28) (or in other words, to have families). Therefore, I know that families are important not only because of the amazing impact my family has had on my life, but also because our all-knowing, wise, and loving Heavenly Father has commanded that we have families and strive to strengthen them. While there are current trends in the world intended to destroy the family unit, I hope that together we can learn how important the family is and what we can do to make them stronger.

Comments